Records and reviews have it that the following turnover in Nigerian Stock Exchange records 21.7b shares worth N197.22b in January 2017:
* The market posted a turnover of N47.7 billion on 8.12 billion shares in 61,515 deals for the month of January 2017.
* Data bought from NSE suggests that the economic services quarter was once the most energetic in quantity terms, with a total of 13.09 billion shares really worth N107.96 billion in 106,466 deals.
* The Nigerian Stock Exchange recorded a turnover of N197. 22 billion on 21.71 billion shares transacted in 168,649 offers in January 2018, amid expanded confidence.
* Consumer Goods came 1/3 with a whole of 1.07 billion shares really worth N52.05 billion transacted in 27,854 deals.
* The Oil & Gas quarter bought 395.79 million shares valued at N5.19 billion traded in 7,483 deals.
* traders net really worth on the trade surged with the aid of 15.95 per cent throughout the duration underneath evaluate due to extended things to do ahead of 2018 income season.
* The All-Share Index, which opened for the 12 months at 38,243.19 inched 6100.46 points or 15.95 per cent to shut at 44,343.65 on January 31, 2018.
* The market cost or capitalization rose by N2. 29 trillion or 16.79 per cent to close at N15.895 trillion when in contrast with N13.609 trillion recorded at the beginning of the month.